Author Topic: Granz - Anyone Want Old Hardware? (split of "Re: Reaching OBC")  (Read 1150 times)

Granz

• View Profile
    • Granzeier Consulting
Granz - Anyone Want Old Hardware? (split of "Re: Reaching OBC")
« on: February 21, 2014, 03:22:33 PM »
@Granz,

...Probably all "old hat" procedures for you by now, but some people don't think about those things anymore.

Just a suggestion.
--Alex

Yep, old hat for sure, but the reminder is appreciated, none the less. Thanks.

Notice of Thread Hijacking - ALERT!  ;D

Does anyone here want any of these antiques?  I can work with someone who is willing to come over to the 'Burgh, or arrange shipping (possibly can even deliver.)  However, I do need the space soon.

trodoss

Re: Granz - Anyone Want Old Hardware? (split of "Re: Reaching OBC")
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 03:32:25 PM »
You might want to make a list of what you are wanting to get rid of, so that people have an idea of/how they might want the item(s).

In that list you would want to include the dimensions of the items (width/height and weight) so that reasonable estimates for shipping/handling can be worked out.

If you want any extra for a particular item you might want to mention that as well (unless they are all free + shipping/handling costs)

Hopefully that helps.

--Alex

blittled

• Out chasing squirrels
  • I don't know the meaning of the word impossible!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 12:56:24 PM »
I agree with Trodoss. I would love to take everything off your hands but my space is very limited. If I could pick something from the list I would give it a good home.

Granz

• View Profile
    • Granzeier Consulting
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 09:10:21 AM »
You might want to make a list of what you are wanting to get rid of, so that people have an idea of/how they might want the item(s).
Hopefully that helps.

--Alex

That is good advice.  I will work on that.  The issues with that, of course, are that I am (since the layoff):
  • very short on time - lots of new stuff to do, and
  • short on space to break out the stuff to inventory it - thus why I am trying to get rid of it to begin with. :P
I will work on getting a (or at least a partial) inventory list together, but it may take a while.  I will go ahead and post somewhere on-line (probably my blog, or somewhere) each time I get further along in the inventory.  I'll post here, where that list is.

Thanks,

Granz

• View Profile
    • Granzeier Consulting
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 12:23:19 PM »
This topic has been moved to For Sale and Trade, since it fits better there.

http://propellerpowered.com/forum/index.php?topic=556.0

--Alex

HAH! Moved again. 
Pretty soon this thread will look like it is on active duty, with the number of moves it makes. :o

Thanks again, Alex